Friday, May 21, 2010

Do I have what it takes to get accepted to CSU Long Beach??

Well, I really want to go to CSU Long Beach after I graduate from High School because they have one of the top Art majors of the CSU system. I'm planning on majoring in graphic design, and I search many other UC's and CSU schools, rarely any of those schools have graphic design as a major. My unweighted GPA for last semester was a 3.4 GPA and my CSU GPA was a 3.2. My most recent progress report GPA was only a 2.8, but it's not permanent, I still have about 3 weeks to raise up my grades before the actual report card. My freshmen year first semester GPA was a 3.8 and second semster was a 4.0. My sophomore year first semester GPA was about a 3.8 and second semester was a 3.5GPA.


Do you think I have a chance to get accepted to CSU Long Beach?? What should I do to make sure I get accepted??


Thanks!!

clinton cards

No comments:

Post a Comment