Friday, May 21, 2010

I this guy alex and he flirts with me alot and asked for my number and i gave it but it's been 3 days??

so i really like him alot! he hasnt called me and he wanted a phone like mine and i let him borrow mine and he didn't ruin it or anything and last week he finally got a phone and yesterday i asked for his number and he was about to give it but got side tracked by someone and i never got it. should i ask him again? when he asked me for mine it was during Social studies and he said" hey sharon can i have your number?, or i'll just get it during PE," and he said it really sweetish and kindaa shy but hes not always like that. the thing is he flirts with me alot but i see him flirting with other girls on occasion, or is it just them flirting with him? His locker is above mine and i he always jokes around with me and he's just so nice, for example during PE he always saves me if i'm about to get hurt or if somebodies being really pathetic to me he stands up for me. hes total boyfriend material and hes always making up stuff to be around me like when i'm with my friends he asks to usemy stuff

I this guy alex and he flirts with me alot and asked for my number and i gave it but it's been 3 days??
Hey Sharon...


if you like him just ask him; his number. Ask him why he needed your number.. And then ask him his number. He may like you or maybe its his nature.. Maybe he's being friendly with you. No one can say that here.. Better try to know him personally then take a step. That doesn't mean, you shouldn't be asking the number.
Reply:i he still hasnt called you, you should definitaly get his number and call him. He might just be shy or won't know what to say once he does call you.


No comments:

Post a Comment