Monday, May 24, 2010

I have a whole playlist in my itunes under "shared music" but it will not let me synch it to my ipod.

I think i need to move it to my library but i have no idea how to do that. I'm so clueless when it comes to this. The songs on the playlist were downloaded from limewire. Please help!:)

I have a whole playlist in my itunes under "shared music" but it will not let me synch it to my ipod.
If the songs are on the playlist they will be in the library. Go to your pods icon. Come to music sub-menu and check if the playlist you want to sync is checked. Hope this helps.
Reply:Click "add songs to library" in iTunes. From there navigate to the Limewire shared folder to access the actual files. Click choose and they should be addes to your iTunes library. I use a Mac but hopefully this will help


No comments:

Post a Comment