Friday, May 21, 2010

My computer's pages are moving up and down about a quarter inch when they first come up,why is it doing this ?

Last night when I went to bed it was fine but this morning when I started my computer and started checking my mail I noticed that as soon as the page loaded, the mail areas (and other ones) move up and down about quarter of an inch two to four times and then stops and everything is normal until it goes ( or I go ) to another page and then it does it again.The WHOLE page does not do it but just all of what is underneath the tabs.It's kinda like I am moving the roller on my mouse up and down just a half of a roll or something but I'm not.Does anyone know why it's doing this and how I can fix it ? It's driving me crazy ! I even tried restoring my computer but it didn't help at all.But other that this happening...my computer is working just fine. Please help

My computer's pages are moving up and down about a quarter inch when they first come up,why is it doing this ?
It may be something to do with the mouse.





If you have a little icon with a picture of a mouse in the System Tray, over on the bottom right hand side of the screen then the mouse control centre is active and may be causing the screen to slowly move up and down. RIght click the mouse centre and close it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment