Monday, May 24, 2010

Messenger for the Web - the little circle keeps spinning and it says signing in, but it never actually does?

How can I get it to actually sign me in? The bottom of the page says Done, but the circle keeps spinning and says "signing in". I've signed in many times before with no problems. Any ideas?

Messenger for the Web - the little circle keeps spinning and it says signing in, but it never actually does?
my regular yahoo messenger quit working a few hours ago, but i have been having trouble with it on and off for weeks now. it logs me off, and on, and off and on over and over. now messenger for the web won't even log me on. i don't know what's going on with yahoo, but i uninstalled all of their programs until they get it all fixed. right now, they are the worse chat program i am using. nothing but trouble. good luck.
Reply:UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL!





It worked for me !





Goodluck


No comments:

Post a Comment