Friday, May 21, 2010

I download music from itunes and use it in my short youtube clip. How do I get the rights .?

I am willing to pay for it and do it all the way legally.


But I have no idea where to start the process.

I download music from itunes and use it in my short youtube clip. How do I get the rights .?
Unfortunately, it's got copyright protection on the file so you can't use it in any videos or any presentations.





This is the unfortunate thing about downloading legally, you can't use the files in any other programs or even any other mp3 players.





This means that you either need to get a CD or download it from P2P.





I've been in your situation before, good luck!
Reply:Very easy for u with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.


It works very well and easy to use.





It download video from youtube or any other video websites automatically, then convert the video to any video or audio ,......


(1)DOwnload youtube video;


(2)Convert it to Ipod video (iPod Mp4);


click "Convert flv to video"--%26gt; "New Task" ---%26gt;"Change Formats"--%26gt;"Apple video"--%26gt;"iPod Mpeg4" or "iPod mov Mpeg4" -- "Convert Now";


(3)Input the mp4 video to itune , then sync with ur iPod.


Or convert the video to aac audio for iPod.





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;newwi...


No comments:

Post a Comment