Friday, May 21, 2010

What to do about my Spanish final!? (already took it)?

I'm not asking for help on my final cuz I got a really good score on it...one of the best scores. I had the answers and was called into the assistant principles office later today and was asked if I cheated. Like two other people that I know of were called in and they admitted to cheating but I did not. He believed me but my teacher is going to ask me questions that were on it tomorrow. I will not come clean. Not going to ditch class because it would be obvious that I'm avoiding the situation. Parents do not know and I am trying to keep of that way. Please help.

What to do about my Spanish final!? (already took it)?
Then you should've missed 100 You shouldnt have gotten all the answers right like a fag....your a noob and thats what happens


No comments:

Post a Comment