Friday, May 21, 2010

What is this Strange sound that started after I took it to Midas on m y 2000 Mercury Villager van?

So the strange noise started after I took it to Midas a couple of weeks ago for a maintenance check/care. Sigh. The sound sorta builds up to a peak, then slowly fades away, and the sound begins about every 30 seconds or so. Not a loud rattling sound, but a strange soft hum/rattle sound. Not sure what it is. The midas manager took of the tires and told me I needed a new tire, and new brake pad and something else in that area. Then after I left, the sound started and I've had it ever since. Is something loose? Or what?

What is this Strange sound that started after I took it to Midas on m y 2000 Mercury Villager van?
Keep going back til he gets it right , let it drive him crazy and refuse to pay for his guessing game .
Reply:It sounds like he did something to your van. You said the


noise was not there when you brought it in. He's trying to


sell you tires, a brake job and something else. Take your


van back to a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealership for a second


opinion. I would never let Midas people touch my vehicles.

flower power

No comments:

Post a Comment