Friday, May 21, 2010

I see my FINACIAL AID BUT DIDN'T GET IT ??

I log onto my student account for school and I see that I've received $1,183.00 for this summer. . But I didn't receive any letter of my award or anything and it didn't go towards my payments. I had to pay my tuition first and will me reimbursed with my financial aid.





I see it on my account but didn't receive anything about it. . No check. . NOTHING!





What's going on ?

I see my FINACIAL AID BUT DIDN'T GET IT ??
Did you accept it? Were they grants, scholarships, or loans. Usually you have to accept it online by a certain deadline so that they know that you want it. If you have been awarded loans, you can also accept or decline them. These usually have more paperwork involved. Call your financial aid office for the next step. Good luck! Was it awarded for the summer or just for the fall and spring? This is what usually happens.
Reply:Call the financial aid office at your school. Sometimes dispersment is different for the summer semesters. Could be you applied for your financial aid late enough that you were required to pay your tutition first. Your best bet is to start with the financial aid office. They should be able to explain what happened to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment