Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone recognise this song? I saw it on a music video at the gym and now its stuck in my head.?

In the video, the female singer is dancing around a room, singing and drinking from a bottle of water. The male musicians in the room are watching her, one of them is tied to a chair, one of them is hanging from the ceiling. It includes lyrics like 'turn you world around, everything looks better when it's upside down'

Does anyone recognise this song? I saw it on a music video at the gym and now its stuck in my head.?
I think you are talking about a song called 'Sweet about me" by Gabriella Cilmi (think thats how you spell it!)...





hope this helps! good song by the way :-)
Reply:Jenny..........still looking but its got me beat..............LOL








find the link and we will have a better chance dude


No comments:

Post a Comment