Monday, May 24, 2010

Why is the mail temporarily suspended, it just happenned for "unusual activity detected"? what's this?

Why is the mail temporarily suspended, it just happenned for "unusual activity detected"? what's this?


I never had this problem before in many years of using Yahoo, suddenly I got my service temporarily suspended because of "unusual activity detected" what's this? What determines usual activity? How to prevent suspention of mail service? and how to contact Yahoo for an explanation? I'm in the middle of a research project and receive mail from many sources, I do not want them to get messages that their mail cannot be received at my Yahoo account. Thank you for any help. This is the first time I use this section !

Why is the mail temporarily suspended, it just happenned for "unusual activity detected"? what's this?
Mail account suspended for 48 hours


Yahoo think your account may have been hacked and sending out large amounts of email that been flagged as spam and you need to change your password click the link below for more info.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl...
Reply:Change your password it seems somone's been in your account sending large amounts of spam or other things that may be deemed illegal by the yahoo TOS.


No comments:

Post a Comment