Friday, May 21, 2010

When i extract pak. or zip files to my program files.it tells me access is denied i have installed winrar?

i have already installed winrar and winzip and they both dload and everythin but when i go to extract the files it shows a winrar diagnostic screen sayin access denied no files to extract or something like that now when i had my laptop i think it was xp not really sure but it did it no problems ask and im wondering is this computer not goin to do what i need or am i leavin something out.

When i extract pak. or zip files to my program files.it tells me access is denied i have installed winrar?
unistall winzip and winrar, restart your computer, download and install the free 7-zip from here:





http://www.7-zip.org/





right click on your archive and either choose open archive if you want to see the contents without extracting or just choose an extract to option from the list which is quicker and easier.

flowers delivery

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of zip archives on my PC. But I have switched on my PC this morning. I entered my folder with documents and was shocked, because of whole my zip files were disappeared. I entered the Google, but didn't find anything. For luck my friend called me up and told about - recovery zip file programs and some funny things)) It worked out my trouble within the scope of a minute and totally free of cost as I bore firmly in mind.

    ReplyDelete