Friday, May 21, 2010

Will using PRISMA COLORS on black pencil kill it?

Will using prismacolor markers on something I drew with black colored pencil make it run or die? lol or will it be fine? Am I better off copying my drawing using well...my copier machine and coloring that in? or will that run too......? T_T G-d damn not having good waterproof pens..

Will using PRISMA COLORS on black pencil kill it?
i just got those markers, i want to be a fashion designer, but what paper is Good for that and what are some good books for fashion sketching?


curleQ94@yahoo.com
Reply:Colored pencils are made of pigment and wax. A high quality colored pencil has more pigment. Prismacolor pencils are my favorite. You should be able to use the Prismacolor markers on your drawing, the pencil will not run, unless you you used watercolor pencil. The wax in regular colored pencil will act as a resist, and repel the marker ink.





I would experiment on a few thumbnails sketches, before attempting on a drawing you put a lot of effort into.


No comments:

Post a Comment