Friday, May 21, 2010

I come across as a serious kinda guy. They say girls like it when your genuine. Will it work for me?

If I am what I am, people usually think I've got a lot of attitude. Not true, it's just that I take time with people. But if I project myself as extremely outgoing, then it wouldn't be the truth would it?

I come across as a serious kinda guy. They say girls like it when your genuine. Will it work for me?
Yawn...just be what works for you. If you try tinkering around with your personality no one will notice and you'll just go right back to the same old you.
Reply:Girls do like genuine guys!


If you feel outgoing and just want to express it more it is genuine, as thats the real you.


It will definately work for you, I love guys that are outgoing!


Good luck and hope I helped :)


No comments:

Post a Comment